Remember to do your research before buying your favorite plants. Some will simply do better and are easier to care for than others. Here is the best greenery for interior design:
- Sweetheart Plant: A versatile climber that is happy in semi to full-shaded rooms.
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree: Hardy and beautiful bushy trees that need sunny rooms and weekly watering.
- Monstera: A large family of plants with unique cut-out-shaped leaves that thrive in low-light interiors.
- Palm: Another family with a wide variety of big and small plants that flourish in partial sun.
- Snake Plant: Rumored to absorb negativity, this plant prospers in indirect sunlight and with infrequent watering.